Trailblaze this week with the kids. Leave the phones at home and go get lost in the woods behind the house, or discover a new path through the park. Let the kids lead the way!
As any good trailblazer knows, the woods and fields and forests are full of danger!
Make sure you're prepared for anything you might encounter--falling boulders, torrential thunderstorms, quicksand, cougar attacks, lava, deer stampedes, fairy enchantments, bear caves, and tornadoes! And don't forget to camouflage your faces to keep you well-hidden on the trail!
Suggested Packing List:
- Sturdy sticks (for fighting bears, chopping down trees, building shelters, fishing deep sea tuna out of the lake for dinner, and pulling yourselves out of quicksand traps)
- Rope (for scaling plummeting ravines and climbing trees to escape packs of hyenas)
- Cloaks or blankets (with special forcefield powers to protect from stampeding deer, thunderstorms, and dragons; and with invisibility powers to hide yourselves from dive-bombing eagles)
- Map (with giant trailblazer-eating plants carefully marked. treasure optional)
- Snacks (in case you get captured by bridge trolls who don't feed you dinner)
- Compass (to get back home safe and sound)